Create your own Murray Mound or Henman Hill…
…and enjoy FREE live coverage of one of Britain’s greatest sporting events.
So bring your strawberries and cream and join us in Upper Castle Park on the following days*:
- 3rd – 6th July: 12.00pm – 8.30pm
- 7th July: 12.00pm – 5.00pm
- 10th – 16th July: 1.00pm – 8.30pm
*Between 7th July PM – 9th July there is no screening of Wimbledon
If you’re travelling into town by car, there’s a range of perfect parking deals in Colchester’s award winning, easy access car parks.
- St Mary’s – Just three minutes stroll to the High Street with three hours for just £3.30 plus easy ApplePay, contactless or chip card, phone and online payment options.
- Britannia or Vineyard Street – If you’re looking to stroll through the town to indulge in a spot of shopping and a bite to eat at one of Colchester’s great restaurants, grab all day parking on a Sunday for just £1.
- Alcohol will be permitted inside the screen venue area. This includes alcohol brought onto the site.
- Clear signage will be used to indicate that alcohol can only be consumed within the screen venue area.
- Coverage may finish earlier than 8.30pm when live matches have been completed or when there are no members of the public still in attendance (ie during rainy weather)
- In exceptional circumstances live coverage may continue past 9pm (i.e for an Andy Murray match completion where there are significant audience numbers still attending). The decision to extend the coverage, and delay park closing time, will be made by the screen manager.