Colchester Castle Park
High St, Colchester CO1 1UG
Tears For Fears will perform in Essex this summer! The iconic duo have announced a very special concert at Colchester Castle Park on Sunday 28 July 2019, bringing their extensive catalogue of hits to Colchester in what promises to be an incredible evening of music.
Following on from a hugely successful indoor Arena Tour, Tears For Fears have announced that they will play only a select number of outdoor summer shows and Colchester Castle Park has been chosen as one of these venues. The band know that this part of the world has a very vibrant audience!
- Gates 4pm
Parking is available from Kings Meadow – paid for at our box office. Please be aware that we have limited spaces.
Please note: This is a standing only concert
- Golden Circle – £60.00
- General Admission – £37.50
*All tickets will incur a booking fee*
- For accessible tickets please call Ticketmaster’s Accessibility line on 0800 988 4440 (tickets subject to availability)
Extras – Subject to availability
Fast track (Per Person)
Luxury Toilet and Private Bar – GOLD TICKET HOLDERS ONLY
*Please add tickets to cart then extras can be added*
*Tickets are non refundable and none transferrable*
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No professional cameras, video cameras or audio recording devices
- No glass is permitted on site
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Access to the disabled viewing area is for disabled ticket holders only – Accessible Tickets can only be bought from Ticketmaster
- Umbrellas are permitted but must be taken down for the performance – better to bring a coat with a hood.
- Dogs are not permitted except guide dogs – please make us aware in advance if a guide dog is require
- All ticket holders may be asked to produce proof of age on entry to the concert and at the bar.
- Security staff at the entrance will enforce the conditions of entry including undertaking bag and random personal searches
- Persons who have consumed excessive alcohol will be refused entry
- Fireworks, sparklers, lasers, and Chinese lanterns are prohibited
- British sign language interpreter will not be available for this performance
- No chairs or blankets are permitted
Care and Safety at Events
• Decide on a meeting point with your friends. Choose a time and place to meet up later in case you get separated from each other. There may be a limited signal across all networks, so you might not be able to contact each other by phone
• Keep your phone charged in case you’re separated from your friends
• Stay hydrated
• Keep your wits about you. Drink responsibly and know your limit
• There are no ATMs on site so make sure to bring enough money for concessions and travel from the event
• Concert stewards are here to help you. Don’t be worried about asking for help in any situation, whether it’s asking for directions or to report something or someone you’re worried about
• Look after your valuables like your phone, purse or car keys
Food and Drink
There will be ample concessions for food and drink within the concert site. No food or drink can be brought onto the site unless dietary restrictions are in place (A dietary card is required).
Any alcohol purchased at any of the bars within the venue must be consumed on-site and not taken out of the designated event area.
Help us to keep Castle Park tidy by using the rubbish bins that will be located throughout the venue.
In keeping with Licensing Laws, there will be a Challenge 25 Policy in place for all alcohol sales.
Designated male and female lavatories will be provided and there will also be accessible lavatories on site.
What to do in an Emergency
There are stewards and event staff on duty at every concert. Locate a member of staff for any emergencies, who will be able to assist or locate the correct assistance.
If you need to contact the Police to report a non-emergency crime or to provide information on a crime while at the festival, please call 101. If a serious or life-threatening crime is being committed, please contact a member of staff or police officer immediately. If in the unlikely event you cannot find someone, please call 999.
There is a designated smoking area outside the concert area, smoking is only permitted within this area.
There is a zero-tolerance response to illegal drugs and New Psychoactive Substances (NPS). Police officers will be on site and any person found in possession of illegal drugs or NPS will be passed to police for arrest, and possible prosecution.
The terms and conditions of entry state: “You may be searched at the entrance. Any items, which the organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated. Persons suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities onsite may be searched.
Want to be first to know about new events? Sign up to our newsletter.