There is no pop comeback story bigger than Steps who have returned to claim their pop crown! This year has seen the band return to the charts, to TV, to radio, to huge concerts and to the hearts of the nation
And now as part of their 20th Anniversary celebrations, iconic pop group Steps have announced a huge summer outdoor tour; SUMMER OF STEPS 2018, which will see them perform at outdoor venues all over the UK, alongside none other than boyband Blue!
This is a fantastic opportunity to see one of the UK’s most exciting current names in pop music doing what they do best! Not to mention a fantastic supporting line up from boy band Blue and Saara Aalto.
It would be a Tragedy if you missed it!
Terms and Conditions and FAQs can be found here
6:00pm Support Acts
Remember your tickets! This is a ticketed event and each entrant will require a valid ticket. Also, tickets are still available for the event, so if there’s a friend or family member missing out head over to https://www.lhgtickets.com to purchase tickets or there will be tickets available to purchase from the concert box office on the day which will be open at approximately 12pm.
Ticket Upgrades are available – you are able to upgrade your tickets on the day to a higher priced ticket. Take your existing ticket to the box office where you will be able to pay the difference and upgrade your tickets.
General & Accessible Ticket Holders
All ticket types should enter through the main entrance. Customers with an Accessible Area ticket should arrive at the box office, where they will receive their wristband. Furthermore, the disabled access area is only accessible to people with a valid accessibility ticket and their carer.
Credit/debit card payment facilities are in place; however, please ensure you bring ample cash.
- Please retain your individual ticket, after passing through the gate.
- No professional cameras, video cameras or audio recording devices
- No glass is permitted on site
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Access to the disabled viewing area is for disabled ticket holders only – Accessible Tickets can only be bought from Ticketmaster
- Umbrellas are permitted but must be taken down for the performance – better to bring a coat with a hood and ponchos are on-sale at the box office.
- Dogs are not permitted except guide dogs – please make us aware in advance if a guide dog is required
- All ticket holders may be asked to produce proof of age on entry to the concert and at the bar.
- Security staff at the entrance will enforce the conditions of entry including undertaking bag and random personal searches
- Persons who have consumed excessive alcohol will be refused entry
- Fireworks, sparklers, lasers, and Chinese lanterns are prohibited
- British sign language interpreter will not be available for this performance
- No chairs or blankets are permitted.
Golden Circle: £71.50
Golden Circle allows access closer to the stage than a Silver Ticket – this is the only difference.
Silver ticket allows access closer to the stage than a Bronze Ticket – this is the only difference.
Disabled Tickets can only be bought directly from ticketmaster.co.uk
Please read the T&C’s before purchasing a ticket.
*Please note ticket prices will exclude a £1 postage fee. Tickets will be posted by the Mercury Box Office; if there are any enquiries please call 01206 573948.
There are a limited number of accessible tickets for the event that can only be purchased, on a first come, first served basis, by calling 0800 988 4440
Care and Safety at Events
- Decide on a meeting point with your friends. Choose a time and place to meet up later in case you get separated from each other. There may be a limited signal across all networks, so you might not be able to contact each other by phone
- Keep your phone charged in case you’re separated from your friends
- Stay hydrated
- Keep your wits about you. Drink responsibly and know your limit
- There are no ATMs on site so make sure to bring enough money for concessions and travel from the event
- Concert stewards are here to help you. Don’t be worried about asking for help in any situation, whether it’s asking for directions or to report something or someone you’re worried about
- Look after your valuables like your phone, purse or car keys
Food and Drink
There will be ample concessions for food and drink within the concert site. No food or drink can be brought onto the site unless dietary restrictions are in place (A dietary card is required).
Any alcohol purchased at any of the bars within the venue must be consumed on-site and not taken out of the designated event area.
Help us to keep Castle Park tidy by using the rubbish bins that will be located throughout the venue.
In keeping with Licensing Laws, there will be a Challenge 25 Policy in place for all alcohol sales.
Designated male and female lavatories will be provided and there will also be accessible lavatories on site.
What to do in an Emergency
There are stewards and event staff on duty at every concert. Locate a member of staff for any emergencies, who will be able to assist or locate the correct assistance.
If you need to contact the Police to report a non-emergency crime or to provide information on a crime while at the festival, please call 101. If a serious or life-threatening crime is being committed, please contact a member of staff or police officer immediately. If in the unlikely event you cannot find someone, please call 999.
There is a designated smoking area outside the concert area, smoking is only permitted within this area.
There is a zero-tolerance response to illegal drugs and New Psychoactive Substances (NPS). Police officers will be on site and any person found in possession of illegal drugs or NPS will be passed to police for arrest, and possible prosecution.
The terms and conditions of entry state: “You may be searched at the entrance. Any items, which the organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated. Persons suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities onsite may be searched.
Terms and Conditions and FAQs can be found here