Calling all gamers…2018 will see Rapture Gaming Festival tour across the UK for the very first time – this is one event that gamers will not want to miss!
Formed as a powerful collaboration between two experienced names in the world of entertainment – European gaming events company, Fragers, and UK-based show promoters, Kilimanjaro – this unique spectacle brings the virtual gaming world onto the live stage, energising gaming communities all across the country.
The daytime weekend shows are family-friendly and suitable for all ages, where guests can immerse themselves in a live gaming experience like no other. The main Rapture Stage will host tournament finals, interactive games and panel interviews with experts on how to become an online streamer. For adult gamers there’s even an 18+ night, creating a festival after-party atmosphere!
Featuring no fewer than nine separate zones at the event, gamers are in for a real treat with so many awesome gaming experiences to get involved with – zones to look out for will include:
- Minecraft & Roblox Zone and Stage – a huge dedicated area with dozens of consoles & PCs and includes a tournament on each day.
- General Gaming Zone – hosts all modern freeplay content, including the latest console & PC games as well as unique gaming experiences and equipment.
- VR Zone – one of the most popular zones, with over 6 VR setups including HTC Vives, Oculus Rift and Playstation VR.
- Tournament & Competition Zone – gamers can put their skills to the test against other friends and festival-goers.
- Retro Gaming Zone – pays homage to some of the classic consoles and games, to transport the older generation back to their youth.
- Tabletop Gaming Zone – from Warhammer to WW2, gamers can bring out their ‘inner geek’ here and socialise with the whole Rapture community over some tabletop games.
- Indie Zone – a chance to get up close and hands-on with independent game developers.
- Merch Zone – displaying merchandise and souvenirs in the festival market.
- Cosplay Village – from prizes in the masquerade, to talks and live demos, to just sharing your creations and photo opportunities, our cosplay community is here for you.
Special guests stars will be attending at all venues – expect gaming streamers, YouTubers, vloggers and even a chef. Combined with a huge variety of gaming opportunities and plenty of thrilling stage entertainment, Rapture Gaming Festival promises an action-packed agenda of festival fun!
General Admission Day Ticket (Saturday/Sunday) – £14
General Admission Weekend Ticket (both Saturday & Sunday) – £22
Group Saver Day Ticket (Saturday/Sunday) – £40 for groups of 4
Group Saver Weekend Ticket (both Saturday & Sunday) – £80 for groups of 4
VIP Upgrade Add-on (Saturday/Sunday) £40
THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY TICKET:
PLEASE PURCHASE AFTER BUYING YOUR TICKET AS AN ADD-ON
ONE ADD-ON REQUIRED PER PERSON
– 1 x Goodie bag – filled with gaming swag.
– 1 x 20 minute Virtual Reality slot
– 1 x VIP Lanyard & Booklet
– 1 x A2 Rapture Gaming Festival poster
– 1 x Rapture Gaming Festival Pin Badge
– Early Entry – from 10:30am
If you plan to attend the event for the whole weekend, you do not need to purchase two VIP add-ons
Please Note: there is a £2 booking fee per ticket
After Life (Saturday Only) / LAN Party – 18+ Only
Day/Weekend Entry – All Ages (Under 12s accompanied by an adult) – until 6pm
VIP entrance: 10:30am
GA entrance: 11am
Day Curfew (All Ages Event): 6pm
18+ After Life Event (Saturday Only): 6pm (until late)
Accessibility entrance: 10:00am (Sunday Only)
Don’t forget to purchase your £2 parking ticket in advance to avoid paying full price on the day. When you purchase event tickets, you will be able to purchase a parking ticket at the same time.
If you didn’t purchase a parking ticket, don’t worry as you can still buy one on the day from the Pay & Display machines or through MiPermit.
Please be aware parking is not guaranteed.