At the start of the New Year, 32-year-old Bridget (Renée Zellweger) decides it’s time to take control of her life – and start keeping a diary. With a taste for adventure, and an opinion on every subject – from exercise to men and food to love and everything in between – she’s turning the page on a whole new life.
Gates open at 6.30pm
Show starts at 7.30pm
Duration 1h 37m
Adult: £7 advance/£8.50 door
Ticket prices include booking fee.
No children under 15 permitted for this performance.
Food and Drink
Food and drink is available from Café in the Park during the films as well as food trucks and bars set up alongside the screen.
Movie-goers are permitted to bring food and alcohol onto site, but alcohol can only be consumed within the screen venue area. A licensed bar will also operate during the Wimbledon screenings.
If you’re travelling into town by car, there’s a range of perfect parking deals in Colchester’s award winning, easy access car parks. Find a car park
THERE IS NO ON SITE PARKING FOR THIS EVENT
Terms and Conditions
- All persons seeking admittance to the screening area will be required to present a valid ticket at the gate – this includes children under 3 for whom a free ticket must have been obtained in advance.
- Children under the age of 15 will not be admitted to the screening of Bridget Jones’s Diary on 6 July.
- All children under 14 attending the screenings on Saturday 7 July and Sunday 8 July must be accompanied by an adult
- Inclement Weather Notice: Summer Screen is an outdoor event. Refunds will not be made due to poor weather conditions in the run up to or on the day of event
- Cancellation Policy: Colchester Events Company reserves the right to cancel the event and issue a refund excluding any booking fees or reschedule the event for a later date.
- Those attending the screenings are welcome to bring a picnic but no barbecues will be permitted